The Central Developing Working Party (CDWP) held a meeting on Tuesday 27thof August 2019 and approved two projects worth RS3.3 billion and recommended four projects worth Rs213.20 billion to the Executive Committee of National Economic Council (ECNEC) for consideration.
The approved and under-consideration projects are as follows:
- Sehat Sahulat Program or Prime Minister’s National Health Program (phase-2), worth Rs 31935 million was presented to ECNEC for approval.
- Establishment of Safe blood Transfusion service in Islamabad Capital Territory, worth Rs102.8million was approved by CDWP.
- Construction of Peshawar Torkham Motorway Project as part of the Khyber Pass Economic Corridor Project, worth Rs41440million was recommended to ECNEC.
- Construction of BRT Red Line Project, worth Rs78384million was recommended to ECNEC.
- Karachi Urban Mobility Project (Yellow BRT Corridor), worth Rs61436millon was recommended to ECNEC
- Construction of AJK Legislative Assembly complex, worth Rs2854million was approved.